Art, writing, inappropriateness
Ahhhhhhh!!! I’ll take these one at a time so i don’t spam you guys to death.
1. I write almost everything in a notebook first, then I type it.
2. That’s probably part if why I take so long…everything gets written twice.
3. By my estimation, every five pages in my notebook is roughly 1000 words.
4. I’m working on a new thing. Chapter one is already close to 8000 words and it’s not complete.
5. It’s going to be the opposite of what I normally write. Damaged, awkward Zoro and slightly more stable Sanji. Writing Zoro is making me a little antisocial, because I’m working really hard to get into his head. Stay tuned…
benefits of being friends with me
- shitty jokes whenever you ask for them
- shitty jokes whenever you don’t ask for them
God, I love Zosan fics and all but…
don’t make Nami look bad
DON’T MAKE NAMI THE VILLAIN
DON’T DO IT